The GMC Denali Road Bikes are definitely amongst the Best Selling road bikes. They are popular for being top notch in built quality and costs surprisingly low.
In this post, we’ve reviewed the most popular variation of the bike. So before you go on and purchase the bicycle, read the brief reviews below.
The bike offers great looks and excellent features. Below are some of the quick facts about bike.
- #1 Best Sellers in Road Bikes on Amazon
- Free Shipping!
- Available in different colors ( Black-pink, Black-green, Gold & Black-Silver )
- The bike cost approximately 200+ dollars. *At the time of publishing
The 21-Speed Road Bike is built around a lightweight frame specifically for racing or commuting.
Some of the Notable specs:
- Weight —- 29.0 lbs
- Handlebar —- Maes bend W: 430mm D:22.0mm
- High-profile alloy —- Vitesse racing rims
- Brakes —- Promax 501A Alloy Caliper Brake
- Shifters —- Shimano Revo SIS L2/R7
- Frame —- Aluminum 7005 straight gauge
- Shimano derailleur
- 700c tires
- Shimano Revo shifts – Makes gear transition easier
- Saddle —- Cionlli Black
- Tires —- Kenda Black With Grey Band 700X28C
- Looks awesome and much pricey than it really is.
- Competes with bikes 2-3 times its price.
- Extremely Lightweight.
- Quick and Easy to assemble.
- Available in Various colors.
- Requires a little fine tuning once the bike is assembled.
- Pedals might need to be replaced for very large foot size.
- Low-quality Brake pads.
- a bit harder when going uphill.
The bike is absolutely amazing when comparing its price and the value it provides – There is no comparison and perhaps explains why it stays one of the top rated bikes on bike retail sites. Although a little bit heavier compared to standard road bikes. To be precise, the bike weighs 29 pounds – Which is almost 10 lbs lighter than a mountain bike and about 10 lbs heavier than $1-2k top-of-the-line standard road bikes.
Check out the video review:
The GMC Denali Women’s Road Bike
The Women’s version of the bike is also another nice choice for riders looking for a low priced road bike option. The bike weighs 29 pounds.
- Shimano Revo shifts
- Frame made up of aluminium
- Wheel size — 700
- Shimano derailleur
- Rims — Vitesse Alloy
- Saddle — Cionlli Black
- Fork — GMC Series 7000 steel
- The Brake levers — Promax, Aluminum
The Bike is excellent for the money you pay for it. It is easy and intuitive to assemble and would take approximately 30 mins for an average user to assemble it. Also, once assembled, the bike needs just a little tuning from time to time.
The thing I feel great about buying from amazon is that if you notice get a damaged part, you just need to contact amazon and they would replace it within 2-3 days.
However, if you are just started out and feel that the bike isn’t running smoothly ( which is common after assembling ) you might want to spend a few bucks taking it to a nearby bike shop for fine tuning.
The bike is amazing for beginners and that too without breaking the bank. It is perhaps the best bargain available in this category. The bicycle rides smoothly and I also think the bike overall looks really good.
- Smooth Shifting of gear.
- Quite Sturdy
- Comfortable ride
- Great for a commuting
- Great for leisurely rides
- The Frame is little heavier than other expensive bikes
- Needs adjustments once assembled so taking to a bike shop may be required.
GMC Denali Boy’s 24-Inch ( 9 to 12 years age range )
Another version of the bike which is specifically made for young is the Denali boy’s 24-inch bike.
Some of the main features are the aluminium frame – Which makes the bike very lightweight.
To be precise, the bike weighs 34 lbs when shipped ( includes packaging weight ).
Another nice thing about the bike is the 21 speed it offers. It makes the bike excellent for commuting.
Main features of the bike:
- The bike offers alloy rims that are high profile.
- Shimano Revo shifts
- GMC offers a lifetime warranty on the fork and the frame.
- Shimano derailleur – Makes gear shifting smooth.
- The bike ( see the image on the right or above if you are using a mobile device ) offers water bottle cage which will encourage you to stay hydrated.
The Bad about this bike:
- Brakes might be hard and might need to be changed.
- Some components might feel cheaper and you might find it helpful to change them.
Compared to the standard Denali Road Bike, this bike does lacks quality and perhaps isn’t as good as the standard version ( reviewed above ).
Alright, now that you have checked out the variations of GMC Denali Road Bike, what bicycle are you planning on to purchase? Questions or have something in mind to share? – Use to the Comment section below to good use.